Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thou Shalt Listen Too...July, 17th 2007



Idaho-Down in the Waves
A gorgeous meditation on taking risks and jumping into the water, which is perfect for the beginning of that time of year in which diving into a cold swimming pool sounds enticing. (buy)




The Incredible Moses Leroy-The Color of Sky
The other morning I had been up all night and the first hints of mornign were beginning to appear outside. I decided that I might as well bite the bullet and watch the sunrise since I could not remember the last time that I had done so. Afterwards I was convinced of two things: a) the goodness of God, and b) that I needed to listen to this song again. (buy)




Red House Painters-Summer Dress
One of my favorite bands/artists of all time. Makes me think of summer dresses even more fondly when I remember this song. (buy)



*ps.*

Everyone please welcome my good friend David aboard the AGRUE boat. He will become a co-author here so you should be hearing from him in the near future!

No comments: